Welcome to the Compliance Monitoring Solution (CMS) program. Your account is now available for you to Activate and log in. To do so, please click the Activate account button on the bottom right side of the screen. Please ensure you have activated your account within a week of receiving your Welcome Package to ensure compliance with your Check-In requirements. Once you have activated and selected a username and password you will be able to login to your personal compliance page.
Scroll Down for all EDUCATION COURSES
To access the quarterly Employer Evaluations, click here. Note you will need an access code to complete the report. If you need assistance call the Case Manager at 1-904-270-1620.
Check-In: CMS offers two check-in methods:
· Online- IPN encourages you to utilize the online check in features.
· Phone- A phone system (IVR) is a secondary method of checking in.
· Check-in daily between 4 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
Drug Testing Account:
· IPN suggest that all participants keep at least $50.00 in their account at all times.
· Maintaining a balance will enable you to quickly process your test details when selected for testing.
· Some IPN contracts require a $50.00 yearly Relapse Prevention Fee which will be deducted from your account as well.
· CMS offers a messaging system for you to use as another way of communication with your case manager or assistant.
· Please be aware that all messages become part of your file.
· If you have an urgent matter please contact your Case Manager directly by phone.
· Please keep your address, phone, email, and emergency contact information updated at all times on your CMS account.
· Your name must match the name on your Nursing License
· Photo- All photos must be passport photo type photo
Affinity Customer Service:
For assistance call 1-877-267-4304 and a Helpdesk Support Specialist will be glad to help you. Helpdesk Support Specialists are available Monday-Friday 6:30 am to 8:00 pm, ET and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. Helpdesk Support Specialists do not have the authority to reschedule or excuse any toxicology screen.
For additional IPN information please visit our website www.ipnfl.org
IPN Participant Orientation Course
Our Participant Orientation Course provides an overview of the IPN program and what you can expect after you make that initial call to IPN. We recommend this course to anyone who has received a referral to IPN and wants to know more about the program.
Current IPN Participants:
Login to your Affinity account, hover over the Helpdesk option on the menu, then click on Training Courses to access the course.
Non IPN Participants:
Click HERE to access the course. Note; you do not need a login and Password to view this course.
IPN Employer Orientation Course
Our Employer Orientation Course provides an overview of nursing impairment, what your legal and ethical responsibilities are when it comes to impairment and how IPN can assist you.
Click HERE to access the course. You will need to register as a basic user to access the course.
IPN Support Group Facilitators Orientation Course
Our Support Group Facilitators Orientation Course provides an overview of the history and purpose of IPN’s facilitated support groups, your role as an approved facilitator, and IPN’s recommendations and expectations for how groups are best conducted.
To access the course, login, click “My Learning” on the menu, then click the “My Courses” tab to access the course.
If you need assistance with the Orientation course, contact a Helpdesk Support Specialist at 1-877-267-4304.